Figures of cardboard made by Sotiris Spatharis for his own play "The murder of Athanassopoulos", written in 1930 and based on a real social drama.
- The gendarme
- The children of Athanassopoulos
- The policeman
- Mimis Athanassopoulos
- The Commissioner
- Athanassopoulos' body cut in pieces
- The criminal mother in law of Athanassopoulos, Kastrou
"KARAGIOZIS AND BYZANTIUM "
Figures of plastic celluloid made by Eugenios Spatharis in 1989 for the homonymous play, inspired from the period of the Byzantine Empire .
- The Sultan of Constantinople
- Constantine the Great (Roman emperor, 306 - 337, converted to Christianity)
- The Adjutant of the Sultan
- The soldier with the labarum of victory
- The emperor Ioustinianos
- The Patriarch of Constantinople
- The empress Theodora
"KARAGIOZIS AND ALEXANDER THE GREAT"
Figures of plastic celluloid made by Eugenios Spatharis in 1989.
- Alexander the Great (356 - 323 B.C., son of Philip II - king of Macedon)
- The army of Alexander the Great
"THE GREEK REVOLUTION OF 1821"
Figures of plastic celluloid made by Eugenios Spatharis in 1968
- Captain Diovouniotis
- Athanassios Diakos
Odigos Engl offset.qxd 20/10/2005 6:29 Page 42
- The chieftain Gouras
- Ali - Pasha
"THE EPIC 1940"
Figures of plastic celluloid made by Eugenios Spatharis in 1969.
- Morfonios as a soldier
- The transport of the munitions
- A woman from Epirus carries the munitions
- A man from Epirus
- Karagiozis as a sergeant
- The surrender of the Italians
- Sior Dionysius as a soldier
- A greek surgeant
- Barba-Giorgos as a soldier
- Italian officers
THE GERMAN OCCUPATION IN GREECE (1940 - 1944)
Figures in plastic celluloid made by Eugenios Spatharis in 1944.
- The German airplanes
- A German officer
- The officer Eva Brown
- Major of SS
THE GREEK RESISTANCE
THE OCCUPATION OF CYPRUS
Figures in plastic celluloid by Eugenios Spatharis
- A chief (1975)
- A man released from prison (1975)
- A rebel (1975)
- A combatant of Cyprus (1974)
- The descent of the Greek dictatorship (1974)
- Makarios - Ex President of Cyprus (1974)
Odigos Engl offset.qxd 20/10/2005 6:29 Page 43
Figures in plastic celluloid, made by Eugenios Spatharis, from his play "Karagiozis the Astronaut". The show was performed in the occasion of the visit of the Russian astronaut, Yuri Alexandrei Gagaryn in Athens (1958).
- The Moon
- The rocket of Karagiozis
- Barba-Giorgos as an astronaut
- Morfonios as an astronaut
- A star in space
- Karagiozis The Leader Astronaut
- Dionysius as an astronaut
- An inhabitant of the moon
- The lost daughter of Pasha found on the moon from Karagiozis
- The elopement of the girl
- The alien
ANIMALS AND MYTHIC CREATURES
Figures in plastic celluloid and plastic made by Eugenios Spatharis from 1984 - 1989.
- The mythic Scylla
- The dragon
- The mythic Charybdis
- A monster of the sea
- The giraffe
- The rhinoceros
SHOW CASE No I
The 'Apotheosis'. From the play "The spit of Athanasios Diakos" (Greek hero of 1821 tormented and spat by the Turks)
SHOW CASE No II
Some of the premiums and decorations in honour of Eugenios Spatharis for his precious and long offer to the Greek shadow theatre.